So, a little update since people are getting after me. The 1/2 training...is going to wait until another time. It is just REALLY hard to find two hours to run with everything else going on. Well, I could find the time if my kids didn't do any activities and Brent was home everyone night. But, he's not and I don't want to rip off my boys. So, here we are. I've done 3 races this year-the Sandburg 2 mile, the ALS 5K and the Abingdon Rock N Rall y 5K. It's been fun! I'm not really as obsessed as I was last year (I'm not going to deny it, I was pretty obsessed-I was on a mission!). I've been biking a lot with the boys-yes, Alex can ride a bike on his own now-no training wheels, trying a little swimming, doing a little weight training, a new Wii personal training program (thanks Brent!), etc. Just mixing it up a little. Brent has been working a lot of Saturday mornings and it's cutting into my race time, darnit!
The Railroad Days 5K is in a few weeks and Alex and my nephew will be doing the kids race. Christian decided he wanted to just watch. Thats it in a nutshell. Check facebook for photos of the Y crew (members and staff) at the various races!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment