It was supposedly 44 and overcast at 2pm (thank you weather.com) but it was sunny during the race. SO nice. It was really windy going out so I was freezing but coming back was nice and I was getting pretty warm. I ditched my hat and gloves coming back and I KNOW my hair was looking oh so good. Yea! Hat hair!
When I got near the finish line I saw my parents who were watching my boys. There wasn't anyone close behind me so I swung by and grabbed Alex's hand and he ran to the finish line with me. I think he was excited! I ended at 30:32. Not too bad considering I had not ran since last Sunday so I wasn't expecting much. I did end up getting a 1st place trophy for my age group. Up to 4 this year! Alex is trying to lay partial claim to it since he helped me finish!
A few pics:
I'm in the blue hat, nice and toasty!
Here I am picking up Alex towards the
finish line.
No comments:
Post a Comment